Become a member
Kreston is always growing. We’re proud to have people on the ground in most of the major markets, but we’re always on the lookout for new, progressive firms that can join our network and strengthen our capabilities even more.
- The ability to go above and beyond for clients who have big ambitions – with a global resource of quality-assured accounting firms that share a common culture and values.
- Strong client retention and better capability to target and secure interesting clients with international operations.
- The possibility of growing and diversifying your client base through inbound work referrals from other Kreston member firms, both regional and international.
- The sharing of knowledge, best practices and technical know-how within the global network through quality reviews, a global web portal, webinar training programmes and optional access to CaseWare common audit software.
- Membership in the Forum of Firms, recognised around the world as the only organisation committed to raising quality standards for transnational audit.
- The opportunity to build your network and stimulate business development opportunities by participating in global, regional and national conferences throughout the world.
- The option to boost your firm’s profile and status through the adoption of Kreston branding.
- Improved awareness in the local marketplace, as well as internationally, whether you are branded or unbranded, which positively influences both potential clients and business referrers.
What we look for in a member
We like to recruit firms that provide core audit, tax and accounting services. If they supplement these basics with niche consultancy services – like corporate finance, corporate recovery or wealth management – then all the better. We have the following criteria in mind:
- High-quality standards and methodology
- Expanding client base and a track record of growth in fees
- Wide range of clients, some with international requirements
- English-speaking capabilities at the partner level
- Willingness to share knowledge and participate in Kreston activities
- Size is not critical, but a minimum of five partners suggests that a firm has the resources and capabilities we look for
Ready to join?
If this sounds like you, contact the International office for an initial discussion. You can also download and complete the Initial Enquiry form and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your browser (Internet Explorer) is out of date.
It is no longer supported by Microsoft and therefore may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how to update your browser